Saturday, September 5, 2009

Too faced Eyeshadow Insurance Policy Palette

Hey guys

I was on the Ulta website and I saw that too faced had a palette with six amazing colors. It also came with a a full size tube of too faced shadow insurance which I love. I was particularly excited because I was already running out of it and here I could get it along with the palette. The palette and the shadow insurance together is $35.00 A full size tube of too faced shadow insurance is approximately $17 meaning that I was getting the palette for about $18. That's huge savings. Too faced shadow palettes are always about $30 and up. Of course I HAD to get it. So yesterday I went to Ulta with my friend amber (also my assistant). I opened the tester palette and the colors were SOO beautiful



The color that I thought I wasn't going to care for too much turned out to be one of my FAVORITES. The color was Glamazon. It's this beautiful silver fawn color. What you see in the picture is almost basically what you get except for Glamazon because the picture does not do justice. My least favorite would have to be Boy Toy (Pink). It's a beautiful color but I loved all these colors that it's my least favorite. Good for girls who love pink. Anywho, I definitely think this palette is worth getting. I'm thinking of picking up a back up just in case ha.

Swatches coming soon! Check back.

Bye guys!

No comments: